Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Creativity begins to flow

My creative juices are finally beginning to flow again.  What a relief to be able to put pen to paper and play with my Muse once more.  I have missed Her, life is just not right when she is away.  Last night We (my muse and I) played with oil pastels, paints, paper and scizzors.  Words began to flow that had been corked up tight for at least a month, time whizzed by and the dance of creativity revitalized my soul. Life is Good.

Creative people are curious, flexible, persistent and independent with a tremendous spirit of adventure and a love of play. ~Henri Matisse

2 Comments:

At 4:50 p.m., Blogger Sue J said...

Hey Cin! Glad you're back in the game. I'm glad things are sorting themselves out for you.
Clearing out my uncle's place has given me a strong incentive to thin out my crap. I am going through all my cupboards, when I've finished up there, and chucking out anything that I haven't used in the last six months!

 
At 8:14 a.m., Blogger The Joyful Artist said...

Good for you Sue, when I move this summer I am getting rid of at least half my stuff too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home