Friday, November 20, 2009

Trading art again and acting

Well I have started to trade art again. I stopped for awhile as my mood plunged down. I am now on the upswing though and enjoying creating every day. I can't wait for the art to start coming in the mail again, it always makes my day.

I also got a role in our local theater groups up coming female version of "The Odd Couple". I am playing Sylvie and have quite a few good lines. This will be my second role, the first was for adjudication and quite a daunting role to learn. Sylvie will be alot more fun and the audience should understand the plot, unlike the "Bond" which left the audience with thier heads tilted to the side and a confused look on thier faces.

5 Comments:

At 10:44 a.m., Anonymous housewife said...

Its good to see you back

 
At 6:17 p.m., Blogger GrannyDiane said...

The female version of "The Odd Couple" would be very funny. Wish I could see you in that. Have fun!

 
At 8:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh it's so much fun we have to watch ourselves giggling at the lines
.

 
At 3:30 p.m., Blogger Sue J said...

Good to know you're on the up again, Cin. :))

 
At 4:27 a.m., Blogger Kathleen Pequignot said...

Let's trade an atc... a 1/1 surprise!!!! Let me know if you want to. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home