Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pom-pom madness

I'm working on some pom-poms for Housewife. The problem is that my cats keep attacking the tissue paper.
Housewife is my biggest fan, as I am hers (isn't that how it should be with best friends?); but as for cheerleading I am wondering if the clutz factor may get in the way.
Sure she can bake, write, draw, the list is endless really and she would look hot in the outfit, but, I couldn't have her breaking a limb on my behalf.
Besides it may be the spring in the air and the fact that the snow is finally gone but I am actually not in need of a cheerleader yet.
So I guess I have some time to work on the pom-poms (and housewife her routine) while the cats are away.
We always seem to be ready when it comes down to the wire and I can't see that changing now.
Starting out on my own but not alone. Thanks housewife for being there I love you.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 p.m., Blogger Sue J said...

I read the first sentence and for some reason had a visual of HW pole-dancing with pom-poms (grin). Are you both taking pole-dancing lessons????

 
At 9:07 a.m., Anonymous Housewife said...

Oh Darn, Scribble you guessed it. (big evil grin) I was so excited last lesson, they took the training bars off the pole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home