Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Just Catchiing up

It has been some time since I sat down to blog.

I have been having fun lately with you-tube and Suziblu. She is a very animated, lovely woman who does pretty art and tries to get the world creating at the same time. I love her bouncyness! I am working on editing my third video now to upload. I am decorating a board book for all the world to see...............mistakes and all. What fun.

The rest of my days off so far have been spent next to Housewifes fish pond. Under a canopy of trees with fresh coffee in my hand and a laugh on our lips we are busy solving the worlds problems.

My kitchen is undergoing a huge revitalization this summer. It is going to be beautiful. The French doors are getting to be a reality now that the header is in. Next hubby and friends get to tear down the wall which is currently where the door will be going. I will be glad when that job is done.

I think I smell fresh coffee drifting my way from down the street. So it is my duty to make my way down to it.
It is after all "fishpond" weather.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 p.m., Blogger Sue J said...

Hi Cin, Good to hear from you again. Have a coffee for me with HW. Sounds like your kitchen will be great. Have you got a link to Suziblu?
Love and Hugs, Sue :-)))

 
At 8:59 p.m., Blogger The Joyful Artist said...

http://www.suziblu.blogspot.com

Here you go Sue. How are things doing down under anyway?
Big Canadian Bear Hugs
Cin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home