Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's a New Day

It's a new day and I am going to try to have a good one. I have been in bed for most of the last 4 days with the flu. I am starting to struggle with the anniversary of the death of my son. I was visiting housewife the other day and she pointed out that I am starting the greiving process later every year. That made me feel better. Grief is draining, especially when tinged with guilt. I know Kyle would not want me to feel guilty so I try to remember that.
If you would like to know a little more about what happened the link below is to a blog I did a few years ago.
http://cin-dyh.blogspot.com

Anyway I am going to try and have a good day
Hopefully tomorrow will be even better

2 Comments:

At 8:38 a.m., Blogger GrannyDiane said...

Hopefully it does get better every year. I keep thinking of what my husband would want and I am sure he would not want me to remain unhappy. So I am sure Kyle would say the same for his mother. Our loved ones know we loved them very much, and still do. One thing to remember, they are not in pain anymore. My granddaughter reminded me of that.

 
At 10:58 a.m., Blogger BZ said...

Hope you are feeling better, Cin. To forgive oneself is hard, but it will happen. I am sure that Kyle would want you to heal and find peace. Hugs to you. Bilja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home