Sunday, July 01, 2007

I googled Cindy Said

Cindy said "God how I miss my Kyle."
Cindy said "tell me girls why aren't you in Iraq."
Cindy said it never was a family plan for them all to attend. ... "
"Around here, it's such a unique thing, because there's nothing like this," Cindy said
"There's an art to procrastinating, Cindy said
Cindy said "It’s OK, baby"
"I'll have to get to New York for a dress" Cindy said.
"He knew he was loved, but somehow he didn't feel loved by anyone" Cindy said.
“This place looks nice” Cindy said
Cindy said “Good guess.” "Our guests are on their own" Cindy said.
Cindy said "She planted a seed and everything came from there."

3 Comments:

At 4:06 a.m., Blogger Sue J said...

Kewwwl! I wonder if there's one for Sue said?? :-))))

 
At 8:33 a.m., Blogger alex said...

Ok. You've started something. :-) how fun.

Been thinking of you. {{xo}}

 
At 3:28 p.m., Blogger Jamie said...

"I just stop and listen to every word the joyful artist sings"Jamie Said

 

Post a Comment

<< Home