Tuesday, March 20, 2007

yearning


It's about time, I guess to blog. I was going to yesterday but one way or another I got sidetracked.


I have not been very creative lately, but I have gotten some of my badly neglected house cleaned. There is always something to be done, but often lately I don't have the energy or desire. I am hoping for an invigorating spring-like feeling running thru my veins soon. I long for delicate green, pinks and soft yellows. That smell of green that lingers in the moist air is a memory which is niggling at my mind. Where is that famous Spring Fever so talked about?

I suppose I will find evidence of it today at school. grade 8-9s are Full of it (if you know what I mean).


Roll on Spring as Hubby would say................




so I can defend myself.



Happy Day all

Cin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home