Sunday, August 20, 2006

How to rescue a friend from a fridge


So I started my morning today a little later than usual, after all it is Sunday.
My favorite way to wake up every morning is with a coffee, in my studio and on the web. I love to check out my friends blogs (which I have links to on my sidebar),
my yahoo groups (fine arts atc trading being my favorite home), and writing here on my blog.

It is a relaxing way to start my day and often inspires me to do something.
Today I am contemplating rescuing Housewife from her fridge for she is all to often held prisoner to her eczema! Besides she Always has hot coffee on and time for me to bend her ear. But of course I am not driven by such selfish things ....
Her baking does not tempt me at all
nope
...
hmm
ok well
She really shouldn't tackle that fridge on a day like this anyway

1 Comments:

At 2:03 p.m., Blogger Housewife said...

I thought there was an unlterior motive behind the "I'm rescuing you from your fridge." I gotta give up the organic coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home