Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A reminder for me

I just read the book "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" by Deepak Chopra.
This was a small book at 115 pages.
I have given my personal interpertation of the ways I plan to put these laws into action in my life.
On my quest to remain ever The JoyfulARtist.
1 Be Still..... sitting quietly in nature maybe ..be open to creativity
2 Be Giving to all..........circulate joy......even a thought or prayer for someones good ...receive gifts gratefully andknow that you deserve them.
3 Pay attention to your choices......what are the consequences?...When in doubt ask yourself and Listen.
4 Practice Acceptance...take responsibility ..... see challenges as tools of learning ...........do not defend yourself ...accept others for who and what they are.
5 Know what you want and Trust that it will come to you.........sow the seedsof intention make a list of what you want......work towards it.... be Aware of when opportunity knocks.Enjoy each moment for what it is.
6 Let go of your desires and ideas of what should be..........understand that uncertainty is part of life and accept it.Believe that anything is possible ......experience magic, fun and the mystery of life.
7 Find your unique talents, the things you love to do and use them for the good of all.